The Office of Wellbeing coordinates the Wake Forest University Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) misuse prevention, education, and intervention program. The mission of the WFU AOD is to gain a greater understanding of the dynamics of alcohol and other drug misuse in our community, provide education, counseling, and resources to individuals and groups, and empower students to make healthy choices.
- Alcohol and other drug workshops and educational programs.
- Linkage to University Counseling Center services such as individual assessment and counseling as it relates to alcohol and other drug misuse.
- Multiple web-based resources: online screenings and assessments tools.
- Consultation to students, staff, and faculty on alcohol and other drug concerns.
- Referrals to campus and community support services.
- Support for students in recovery.
- Alcohol and other drug abuse prevention programming.
To connect with AOD programming or services please contact Peter Rives, Assistant Director of Wellbeing – Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.4371.
DROP-IN OFFICE HOURS (323 Reynolds Fitness & Wellbeing Center):
- Tuesdays 12pm – 1pm
- Wednesdays 9am – 10am
- Thursdays 9am – 10am