The Office of Wellbeing coordinates the Wake Forest University Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) misuse prevention, education, and intervention program. The mission of the WFU AOD is to gain a greater understanding of the dynamics of alcohol and other drug misuse in our community, provide education, behavioral intervention and support, and resources to individuals and groups, and empower students to make healthy choices.
- Alcohol and other drug workshops and educational programs.
- Linkage to University Counseling Center services such as individual assessment and counseling as it relates to alcohol and other drug misuse.
- Multiple web-based resources: online screenings and assessments tools.
- Consultation to students, staff, and faculty on alcohol and other drug concerns.
- Referrals to campus and community support services.
- Support for students in recovery.
- Alcohol and other drug abuse prevention programming.
To connect with AOD programming or services please contact Peter Rives, Assistant Director of Wellbeing – Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.4371.
DROP-IN OFFICE HOURS (A168 Reynolds Fitness and Wellbeing Center, Student Health Lower Level):
- Tuesdays 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Thursdays 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.